When your search generates a large number of potential matches, you can narrow your search by clicking on one or more of the options listed under "Refine Your Search," which is found to the left of your search results. These options help you reduce the number of results and allow you to find exactly what you want.
Your refinement options may include Author, Subject, Series, Availability, Format, Price Range, Release Date or Language. For example, if you click "Hardcover" from the Format list, your search will display only items with a hardcover binding. You can click several of these options to continue reducing the number of matches.
If your search becomes too narrow, you can expand your search to once again see more results. Click the "Remove" button next to any search element to remove that restriction from your current search
After performing a search, you can choose to sort your search results in several ways. Simply select an option from the Sort By menu and click "Go." The sort options are:
Price (Low to High)
Price (High to Low)
Here are some search suggestions that will help you find the books, music, and movies that you want on Booksamillion.com:
• You may list words in any order.
• If you're unsure of the complete title, enter any known words in any combination. For example, if you are searching for Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt, entering "ashes frank" will return the correct title.
• Avoid using common words such as "a," "an," or "the."
• The search is not case sensitive, so "BooksAMillion" and "booksamillion" are the same.
• The search will attempt to correct misspelled words, either by automatically correcting the word or suggesting alternatives.
To locate items on a particular subject, you can click the Browse Categories link in the navigation menu. This will allow you to view a list of major subject categories. Click a category to view suggested items for that subject plus a list of options to refine your search.