Return via Mail:
To return an item for any reason within 30 days of order receipt:
- Email Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include the following information:
- Order ID number, Reason for return, Item(s) you are returning
A return authorization number and return label will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
Once your return authorization number is received:
- Pack the item(s) that you are returning to us securely.
- Enclose a copy of your packing slip.
- Affix the label that we emailed to you and ship the package.
- Be sure to apply adequate postage.
Our Returns Department will issue your credit once the return is processed at our warehouse.
Return to Store:
To find the store nearest to you, visit our Store Finder.
- Login to My Account from booksamillion.com
- Go to your Order History, then click “Details” next to the order you would like to return
- Click “Return to Store”
- Print your Booksamillion.com In-Store Return Receipt. If you cannot print, you may screenshot the return barcode and information.
(If the Return to Store button is not available to click, then your purchase is not eligible for an In-Store return.)
- The In-Store Receipt will show a Last Return Date and will note if a product is Non-Returnable.
- Return your purchase, along with the Printed Return Receipt, to your local Books-A-Million store.
Please email our Customer Service department at email@example.com if you need assistance with In-Store Returns.
**The Fine Print
All online returns and billing questions must be resolved within 30 days of order receipt.
Please note that shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
**Does not apply to items purchased from the New & Used Marketplace.
**We cannot accept returns of products marked non-returnable.