You may use your Millionaire’s Club Card you purchased in our store to receive membership benefits online.
All you need is your Millionaire's Club membership number, which you can find on the back of your card under the barcode.
Below are the instructions on how to link your membership card to your account.
Adding During Checkout
The easiest way to add your Millionaire's Club Card to your account is to enter it when you're submitting an order. If you do not already have a membership card associated with your account, then under Payment Details you will see the below:
This will associate your Millionaire's Club Card to your account for all future purchases.
Adding from My Account
- Go to Booksamillion.com.
- Click "Sign In" on the top right.
- From here you can either create a New Account or sign-in to your existing account.
- Once you have logged in, you will be taken to the "My Account" page where you will see “Membership” located at the top right side.
- Click on "Membership."
- This action will take you to your Account/Membership Settings.
- Enter your Millionaire’s Club Card membership number in the box.
- Click “Apply Club Card Number"
And now you have successfully linked your Millionaire’s Club card to your account!
If you purchased your Millionaire's Club Card online then your membership will be automatically connected to your account. Don't have a Millionaire's Club Card? Find out how to get one here.