Unfortunately, we can not allow multi-forms of payment for online orders. The only additional form of payment you can add to an order is a Books-a-Million gift card. A valid form of payment is required if the gift card balance does not cover the full amount of the order.
Articles in this section
- Does Booksamillion.com accept checks?
- When will my PayPal be charged?
- I am not able to add or save my card information. What is wrong?
- How Do I Update or Change My Credit or Debit Card For My Order?
- My preauthorization hold has not fallen off. What do I do?
- What currency do you accept?
- I have a charge on my account that I do not recognize. What do I do?
- My order or item was canceled. Do I get a refund?
- Can I split up my payments among different cards?
- What card do I have on file for my order?