This document explains how to enable and disable the pop-up blocker on your iOS device.
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Safari.
- Under the General section, click the toggle next to Block Pop-ups to enable or disable the pop-up blocker. A green toggle indicates an enabled pop-up blocker.
- On your Android device, open the Samsung Internet app.
- Tap the Menu icon (three vertical lines).
- Select Settings.
- Navigate to “Sites and downloads.”
- Slide Block Pop-ups to off (white) to disable pop-up blocking.