Congratulations on your first digital audiobook purchase! Let's get you set up to start your audio adventure.
To get started you'll first need OverDrive for your device.
- ) Go to app.overdrive.com.
- ) Scroll to the bottom and select the Download Installer that matches your computer.
- ) Run the installer and you're ready for the next step.
You'll now need to download the audiobook from your Digital Library on the My Account page at Booksamillion.com.
- ) On the My Account page on BAM.com, click "Download Library".
- ) Locate the audiobook and click "Download".
- )Your audiobook file with then be downloaded to your computer.
- ) Clicking the download should open the OverDrive program and display your book ready to listen from your computer.
Follow the steps below to transfer your book to an MP3 device.
- ) Connect your MP3 player or Apple Device to your computer using a USB cable. For iPods/iPads/iPhones only: Open iTunes and turn on the "Manually manage music" setting (or enable disk use for an iPod shuffle).
- ) Open the downloaded audiobook in OverDrive.
- ) Select the audiobook and then click "Transfer" in the top-left corner.
- ) The Transfer Wizard will then open.
- ) Follow the prompts in the wizard to transfer part or all of the audiobook to your device. Make sure to select your device from the "Player" list. If it doesn't appear, select "Back" and disconnect the device from your computer, then reconnect it and select "Next".
- ) Once the audiobook transfers, select "Finish".
- ) Your audiobook should now appear in the music app on your device.