If you've received an email notification from us instructing you to update your payment method, follow these steps to ensure your order is corrected and we will have your item shipped as soon as possible:
- Log into your Booksamillion.com account.
- On the My Account page, scroll down to the Manage Payment Information section.
- Click "Add a Card" and enter the new card information.
- Once saved return to the My Account page and view your Order History at the top.
- Next to the order you are updating, click Order Details.
- At the top of the screen, in the Payment Method box, click "Choose a Different Credit Card".
- Choose the new card, then click "Save".
- Your payment method will update and you'll receive an email confirmation when your order is on it's way!
Please Note: At the time that your order is placed a temporary authorization verifying and holding available funds is provided by your financial institution. Although authorizations are not actual charges or debits, they can reduce the available balance in your account, typically for 24-72 hours, (the exact policies and time frames are dependent on your individual bank or credit card issuer)
You are not actually charged for your order until the product has been shipped to you. In the case of orders which require multiple shipments, you will be charged for only the product that is included in each individual package, as it is shipped to you.