There are several Order Status messages you may see on your Order details. Here are the meanings:
- New Order: The order has been received and is queued for processing.
- Pending (Pickup): Your order is in process. You will receive email updates shortly.
- Advanced titles or Pre-order items may also show as Pending.
- Backorder items may show as Pending.
- Partial: Some of the items have been shipped, while others are still being gathered.
- Advanced titles or Pre-order items may also show as Partial.
- Backorder items may show as Partial.
- Card Error: There was an error processing your credit card.
- Canceled (Pickup): The order has been canceled and will not be processed.
- Held: The order has been held for pending credit availability.
- Shipping: All items have been gathered and will be shipped at the next carrier pickup time.
- Completed (Pickup): All items have been shipped or picked up.
* If you used a coupon, the discount may not be reflected here. Click "Details" to view the discounted total.
** To ship as soon as possible, we generally begin processing your order within thirty minutes. An order can only be modified or canceled within this thirty-minute window, either by the customer or Customer Service. This includes Shipping Address and Billing information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.