You can use your Books-A-Million Reward Card, Gift Card, or eGift Certificate in your nearby Books-A-Million, Bookland, or Books & Company bookstore, or to place orders on Booksamillion.com.
**Please note, Reward Cards are only valid for 30 days from the activation date. If you used a Reward Card on an order that was canceled, please contact Customer Service for a replacement card at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your original card number.
If you are ready to checkout, you will need to provide a valid credit card number before continuing the checkout process. This is necessary to cover any amount owed greater than the amount available on your gift card.
- Visit our website at www.booksamillion.com.
- Shop for the items you want and add them to your shopping cart.
- Click the "Check Out" button.
- During the last step of checkout, enter the Card Number and PIN, then click the checkmark "Validate" the card and apply it to the order total.
- Submit your order.
- You'll see your order balance recalculate and the page will reload to display the funds being applied to your balance.
Your Local Books-A-Million Store:
- Shop for the items you want.
- When checking out, provide the cashier with your gift card number and pin.
- Your gift card will only be reduced by the amount of the order. Additional funds will remain on your gift card for future use. Save your receipt!
Can't find your PIN?
If using a Gift Card, the PIN is located beneath the scratch-off panel on the back of the card.
If using an eGift Certificate, the PIN is included in the same email as your E-Gift Certificate Code.
*If your eGift Certificate arrived without a PIN, please contact customer service.
You are welcome to call us at 1-800-201-3550 and we will be glad to assist you.
Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM CST
Chat line hours:
Monday-Friday 9 AM to 7 PM CST
Saturday from 10 AM to 6 PM CST
Sunday from 10 AM to 6 PM CST
*A PIN is not required for e-gift certificates issued before January 3, 2017.
Note: If your eGift certificate or Gift Card does not cover the order total, a valid credit or debit card must be entered.