How Do I Request My Employee Form W-2?

To request a copy of your Form W-2 for the previous year please contact our Payroll Department via the email address:

Please provide your name, employee ID, and contact information along with your request. 

Was this article helpful?
13 out of 24 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.