- Log into your Booksamillion.com account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Click HERE to find out how.
- On the My Account page, scroll down to the Manage Payment Information section.
- Click "Add a Card" and enter the new card information or update any old information.
- Once saved, return to the My Account page and view your Order History at the top. If your order is older than days, you will need to change the Order History to 90 days, 6 months, or 12 months. If your order is older than 12 months, please contact customer service at email@example.com.
- Next to the order you are updating, click Order Details.
- At the top of the screen, in the Payment Method box, click "Choose a Different Credit Card".
- Choose the new card, then click "Save".
- Your payment method will update and you'll receive an email confirmation when your order is on its way! *Card error item shipment may be delayed once corrected since these must be re-processed in the warehouse.
- If you receive an error or do not see your order update, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to call us at 1-844-687-9410 and we will be glad to assist you.
Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM CST
Please Note: At the time that your order is placed a temporary authorization verifying and holding available funds is provided by your financial institution. Although authorizations are not actual charges or debits, they can reduce the available balance in your account, typically for 24-72 hours, (the exact policies and time frames are dependent on your individual bank or credit card issuer)
You are not actually charged for your order until the product has been shipped to you. In the case of orders which require multiple shipments, you will be charged for only the product that is included in each individual package, as it is shipped to you.